Did you know you should always trim your wicks down to about 1/4 of an inch before lighting?
This not only helps preserve your candles life and fragrance, it also helps prevent soot build up and allows for a safer burn time overall.
Plus, how stinking cute are they!? The perfect reminder to clip your wick!
- Wooden Wick
- 9 oz (255g) Net Wt.
- 4" H x 3.25" W
- 76 Hour Total Burn Time
Hand poured in small batches and made with natural, domestically grown soy wax. Untreated wooden wicks light these beautifully crafted candles providing both a slow burning flame and a light crackling sound while lit.
All-Natural U.S Grown Soy Wax
Clean Scent, Phthalate & Paraben Free Fragrance Oils
Untreated Natural Wood Wicks
Stainless Steel Wick Base
Candle Care Instructions
Please follow these tips to properly maintain your candle:
- Trim your wick before each use to 1/4 in (5mm)
- Burn your candle for 2+ hours on first use.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- The ideal surface for use is heat safe, away from drafts, and out of reach of pets, children and/or draperies & furniture.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
9oz Tumbler Size - 76hr Burn Time
Burn times are based off 4 hour burns. If you burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time results will vary.